San Antonio.- In observance of the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 5, 2011, the City of San Antonio announces the following holiday schedule of City services. THe following services will continue to operate as usual:
• Garbage, recyclables and brush will be collected.
• The Bitters Brush Recycling Center, 1800 Bitters Road.
• Police and Fire/EMS personnel will be on duty.
• Dead Animal Collection crews will be on duty.
• Animal Care Services Field Service will continue.
The following services will not be open on Labor Day:
• City Hall
• Most Municipal offices
• Central Library and all branch libraries
• Municipal Court, 401 S. Frio
• Animal Care Services lobby and Adoption Center
• The Spanish Governor's Palace
• All Community Link Service Centers
• The Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Center
And of course:
• Downtown parking meters will not be enforced.